Shade umbrellas, Torquay and Geelong
Champion Blinds is proud to supply Geelong and Torquay homes and businesses with some of the best exterior shade solutions available, including instant shade sail umbrellas. These heavy-duty umbrellas are perfect to provide shade over your pool at home, in your alfresco dining area at your cafe, over your outdoor entertaining dining table or even over your child’s sandpit! Not just any umbrellas, these are made from quality manufactured components and marine-grade fabric, designed to withstand the elements. When not in use or in extreme weather, the umbrella can be retracted and secured against its post. There are different sizes and colours available, so be sure to speak to us about what will suit your outdoor area. Take a look at the two options below and contact us for more information.
The Eclipse cantilever shade sail umbrella
The Eclipse cantilever shade sail umbrella is a side-post/cantilever shade umbrella which can rotate 360° for flexible coverage from the sun’s rays. Within seconds, you can manoeuvre the umbrella to follow the sun and protect from its heat and damaging rays. Its sleek design suits most homes and is the perfect alternative to permanent structures such as shade sails and pergolas. The Eclipse cantilever shade sail umbrella:
- features marine-grade adonised aluminium
- is engineer wind rated to 50kmh
- has no central post, ensuring maximum use of space
- has full 360-degree rotation
- folds into compact vertical format
- can be removed for seasonal storage
- has easy installation options
- comes in black, smoked tweed, slate, tan and natural colours.
The Aurora cantilever shade sail umbrella
The Aurora cantilever shade sail umbrella features a fixed-arm side post which makes it an exceptionally stable umbrella. The Aurora cantilever shade umbrella is designed to be easy to use and despite its stability is still portable. The cantilever design allows you to rotate the canopy for sun protection where you need it most. The Aurora shade sail umbrella:
- has full 360-degree rotation to maximise shade coverage
- unlimited tilt positions which allow for optimal adjustment to block late afternoon sun
- can be lifted and moved by just one person
- maximises space and shade without a central post
- is made from marine-grade materials, ensuring its longevity
- folds neatly out of the way against its mast
- has fixed installation or weighted movable base options
- comes in a range of colours including black, smoked tweed, slate, tan and natural.
We have a variety of other external shade options, including folding arm awnings in Geelong and Torquay.